Does Tiredness Rule Your Life?
Thyroid problems can be a big reason people feel tired no matter how much rest and sleep they get.
Hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid) is one of the most common things that I, and most Naturopaths, see in consultation. Natural remedies are very well suited to this condition.
There are a number of factors that contribute to an underactive thyroid, such as sluggish gallbladder and bile flow, adrenal fatigue and food intolerances, just to name a few.
If you feel tired a lot of the time, I suggest having a look at the questionnaire below.
- Are you gaining weight despite eating healthily or dieting?
- Do you find it difficult to lose weight?
- Do you feel excessively tired a lot of the time?
- Are you mentally tired or do feel you have slowness in thinking?
- Are you sensitive to the cold?
- Do you have dry or scaly skin?
- Do you have sluggish bowels or constipation?
- Is your hair thinning?
- Do you have brittle nails?
- Have you had fertility issues?
- Do you experience hormonal imbalances, such as irregular or heavy menstruation?
- Do you experience heart palpitations?
- Do you experience depression?
- Do you experience muscle cramps?
If some of these questions resonate with you, get in touch. It may be a good idea to come in and have an iridology check to see if your thyroid is showing up as an issue.
Share This Story